Senior Associate, Travel Support
You will be based in San Jose, Costa Rica and will be a member of the Helpdesk Travel Support team within Optimize.
Tasks & Responsibilities
In this role you will solve “level 2” post travel-related issues by creating improvements to systems, processes and communications while performing root cause analysis to reduce repeat issues for our internal and external clients. You will collaborate with your team and department leaders about process improvement projects, monitor progress, and measure results and efficiencies. You will manage the Travel Survey responses including call back requests and inquiries, and will gather feedback to develop efficiencies and process changes
You will also ensure daily operational tasks are completed and that customer service principles, policies, support standards, service level agreements and team goals are met. You will strive to maximize operational standards/efficiency towards global support operation objectives.
A part of your role will be to build and manage professional relationships with stakeholders and other support departments. You will strive to become a trusted advisor, serving as a point person across cells for relevant travel systems and policy questions.
Additionally, you will identify performance gaps, communicate positive as well as constructive feedback and adapt coaching style and provide functional guidance to other Optimize Helpdesk team members.
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal
- 5+ years corporate travel counselor/leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of travel processes, GDS systems, extensive knowledge of geography, proficiency in Outlook
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent process management skills
- Patience and composure
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively verbally and in writing
- Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours