Professional Standards and Risk Learning Administrator
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your role will be to support our digital learning campaigns from set-up to completion.
This includes sending approved group communications to firm members via an internal database tool to announce new campaigns and drive compliance, managing phone and email correspondence including deadline extensions, completion issues, technical issues, and handling other requests as needed.
Additionally, you will generate reports for compliance purposes, including setting-up automatic reports, pulling ad hoc reports upon request, and supporting data analysis needs. These may include helping with weekly compliance statistics, quarterly feedback reporting, and others - all of which help us to ensure full compliance within our global community.
Your role will also include providing support for other learning and awareness building projects as needed, including poster campaigns, learning development, meeting support, etc.
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and outstanding teamwork abilities
- Great client and team communication skills; focus on providing excellent customer service
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge, and experience with peers
- Ability to build robust and trustworthy relationships with peers through feedback, in order to contribute to a highly interactive working environment
- Collaborative problem-solving and a quality-driven mindset