Procurement Help Desk Associate - Temporary
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will resolve queries and communicate discrepancies from both internal clients and external vendors and takes complete ownership of the task through resolution. You will also accurately log any detected issues and queries from both stakeholders and vendors while maintaining Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, and Productivity metrics which include but are not limited to: turn-around time, increased quality, and improved service.
You will be responsible for organizing your work in a systematic manner and independently carrying out agreed-upon process flows while continually looking for process improvements. You will also be responsible for coordinating with Senior Associate(s) to carry out commodity specific tasks and projects, developing strong working rapport with other teams (i.e. General Accounting, Operations, Risk Management and Card Services), etc.
Required & Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- One year of business and/or customer service experience, purchasing process preferred
- Understanding of basic business fundamentals, basic purchasing, basic accounting
- Able to conduct effective research
- Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Resourceful problem solver and able to learn with agility
- Approachable, focused on excellent customer service
- Positive and collaborative team member
- Fluent in English & Spanish (oral and written); Portuguese is considered a plus
- Costa Rican work permit