Office Services Assistant
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be the first point of contact and a primary resource to the visitors to our office, which typically includes 10-15 colleagues per month from our offices around world who stay between 1-2 weeks.
You will be in charge of coordinating transportation (airport-hotel, office-hotel, and in some cases for dinners/tours) for office visitors. Many times they will have team meetings at the office or at an external venue and you will be the helping hand on booking a room for them, ordering lunches, and providing any office supplies they may need to have a successful meeting. You will be a guardian angel for our office, and you'll also look after our office security by making sure that every visitor holds a visitor badge and by monitoring the logbook. Sometimes we have vendors who need to have access to the secured areas - in such cases you will lead them to those areas and stay with them until they are done to make sure they are not exposed to confidential information.
As for local visitors such as vendors, you will be their go-to person. You will be in charge in greeting them whenever they come to the office, or answering any inquiries they may have when they call over the phone. You'll make sure we have enough stock of office supplies, and you'll place orders for new supplies on a monthly basis. Last, but not least, you will keep an eye that our cleaning vendor complies with our contract and expectations, and make sure that our office is always neat and clean.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience supporting a high-level manager is a plus
- Most interested in ability to show competency for the role and motivation to embrace the challenges that come with it
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Diplomatic and highly communicative person (in person, e-mail and phone)
- Fully fluent in English and the local office language
- Ability to demonstrate an energetic and dynamic ambiance, being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and open to learning new organizational programs and applications
- Experience in managing events is a plus.