Junior Business Presentation Specialist
You will join the Visual Graphics & Media Team which is part of a Global Support Services function. With nearly 200 colleagues in the San Jose office, and 2,000 in Poland and India, we are the visual communications support team for McKinsey consultants. Business Presentation Specialists work on different requests every day, interacting with team leaders, quality analysts, peer specialists, and workflow coordinators to deliver high-quality products. We ensure that our Firm’s parameters of excellence are met within the boundaries of Business Presentation standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Business Presentation Specialist, you will help our Business Consultants tell their stories with the most visually appealing, innovative, and engaging presentation content.
We provide tailored visual solutions for a wide variety of needs: from single slide production in PowerPoint for a “kickoff” meeting, to customized presentations. You will be able to translate complex ideas into compelling visual stories that create impact.
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment (written & spoken).
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts according to business needs.
- Strong computer competency.
- Excellent organizational skills including accuracy, strong attention to detail, and time management.
- Great client and team communication.
- Ability to express ideas graphically.
- Collaborative problem-solving and a quality-driven mindset.
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge, and experience with peers.
- Open mindset towards change and eagerness for continuous improvement.
- Ability to build robust and trustworthy relationships with peers through feedback, in order to contribute to a highly interactive working environment.